Can I say thank you to the person who post all the anti Catholic post

I have learned so much about the Catholic faith. The Catholic ladies are swift, prompt, pleasant, and friendly while correcting false statements and explaining their beliefs.

Over the last few months I have started to fully understand the differences between what a Catholic believes and what is just an idea. There are so many avenues and ways to come closer to God in the Catholic Church. I never knew that. Don't you think these questions against Catholics are a learning tool? Especially when Catholics are able to give real responses and articles? I would listen to a practicing Catholic about their religion before I listen to a bitter former Catholics

Are there some good books that discuss the false ideas of what people claim are beliefs of the Catholic church along with the true teachings of the Catholic Church?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have always had a profound respect for most Catholics I have ever met. they usually have been spiritual faithful people to God who didnt try to ram anything down my throat.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:52 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• all the anti-catholic posts only succeeded in making me realize that even though I physically left the church over 20 years ago when my parents divorced, my heart and faith never left, and have since returned!

thank you anticatholic people!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I agree that the ladies replying to the hateful posts are educating people. It is nice to see.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:03 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Do you really think the way you approach people is how Jesus would like you to treat people?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:09 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Well that is nice!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:12 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• She has the S&M version of the Bible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• "She has the S&M version of the Bible. "

He he he... but that is not nice...shame on you! :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:13 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• shes anti every other religion but her own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• OP there is a great book that goes over most of what you asked, it is the Cathecism (sp?) I'm tired sorry. It goes over a lot of the beliefs and why, they give it to teens preparing for confirmation, I love it.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:25 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I was raised the pope is the antichrist so I guess I can't respect the religion/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Feb. 5, 2010