I realized why I hate using my SN and preferr to go ANON

I was going anon for awhile and decided to come out of hiding.....Then suddenly I was getting request after request about joining groups...mostly ones about being a b*itch, lol,
I also decided to be active in my groups.
I'm hating it because I will see all this mail, check it and it's crap! I have dial up so it's takes awhile.
So I'm venting and sticking with my ANON...I give up!! on using my SN

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I get crap invites too. but i get a lot of notifications for my groups. *shrug*
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:26 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Strange, I rarely use anon and don't get a lot of crap mail. Granted, I did receive an invite to a few b*tch groups but I declined them. I figure that my greatest asset is in being myself and fully exercising my right to just say "NO," which doesn't require an explanation.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 1:23 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Hey I was invited to bitch groups too and one veeeeery weird sex group. I was wracking my brain to think of what question I answered to catch their attention!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• KNOW U NOW HOW I FEAL ABOUT IT THATS WHY I ALWAYS GO ANON= ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Once you stay with your SN for a while the invites almost stop. I haven't gotten an invite in idk how long. And i love to be active in my groups but i can see how it would be frustrating with a dial up connection.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:37 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• op here~

Yeah gotta love dial up!!...I live in a rural area where there isn't much options
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• lol this is not a question you should of blogged it so everyone can know not to send u request groups anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• LoL I've noticed that too.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 2:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2010