What is your favorite play-date plan?

kristas.momma

Asked by kristas.momma at 1:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Honestly when I'm alone with my girls I have to get out of the house, so that's when I do the library, the museum, the mall. But when I have someone to talk to, I'm happy being at home and the additional kids provide enough entertainment that my kids are happy, too. With a friend of mine, once a week we have taken turns opening our houses up for coffee (around 10 -- snack for the kids) and lunch around 11:45... we say goodbye in time for naps. We each have 2 kids three and under, so it's a mad house, but it keeps me sane...
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 8:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I used to love having one of my friend's sons just come over and play here at the house. while we drank coffee
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:33 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I think it's fun to get out of the house every now and then...sometimes I will meet a friend at the mall, let the kids play in the mall play area while we sip on Starbucks and chat.
    thea11ens

Answer by thea11ens at 8:03 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• i lovegetting out to community events and also having a million kids tear up my house, nothing better :)
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 10:51 AM on Feb. 6, 2010