boyfriend go's out with friend for birthday and doesnt com home until 10:30am what do u do?

so my boyfriend go's out for his friends birthday but doesn't come home until 10:30am he says they were all to drunk so they couldn't drive. but i found out that they both got a limo together and had a bunch of people (a bunch of sluts men&women) with them. riding around miami goin clubing and god knows what else. they didnt even have to drive just lied and party all night and morning.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Why weren't YOU invited?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• ditto
    but besides that , he is your boyfriend. your not mariried to him. better think long and hard if you want someone who lies to you in yorur life
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:49 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• sweetheart he dont sound like "the one"
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• The partying isn't the problem so much as the LYING. If you don't like it...time to call him your EX boyfriend.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:01 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I would be throwing his crap on the front lawn.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• KICK HIS ASS THEN THROW HIS SHIT OUT IN THE YARD !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• You can't do a thing. He is a single man and he is free to do as he pleases, which is precisely the reason why he has chosen to remain single. You are a single woman, so you have the choice of finding yourself a new boyfriend, and if you want one who will act like a husband, then you should wait for a boyfriend who is looking for a wife and who wants to be a wife. As long as you are willing to settle for a live-in boyfriend, that is all you can expect to have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• He would be known as my EX boyfriend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• i would be so mad at the lying not the staying out. my husband would go to clubs out of town and stay the night at his friends.. as long as he was honest it wouldnt bug me. but he never spent the night in a limo with a bunch of hoes.. um that is a red flag. why would he want to be around a lot of other woman. is he saying they made him get in the limo and get drunk?? i would get an STD test just to make sure.. i am sure as drunk as they were he wouldn't think about condoms.. well that means trust would be gone for me. i cannot see any man, being in a limo with a bunch of sex ready hoe's and friends having sex and not do anything. my trust would be gone.
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 11:38 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• He wouldn't be my boyfriend anymore, that's for sure.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2010