its king of long but i need help

so like 2 week i been telling my husband the when i blow my nose i have black buggers and my kids too well 3 day of so they been sick and i could not think how they got sick we stay home all the time well one of this days i clean the house and like two days after i rub my hand on the tv screen and it was all black i was just like what the hell i clean this any way tonight told my husband to check the air filter which i just buy it on new years and it was completly black never been like the before well i been reading an looking and came across black mold we renting for now yould i tell them or what my husband is here slep and really dont give a sh***and i have two kids sick and prego

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Health

• Well if you are renting, I beleive it is the responciblity off the owner to clean it. That could be really really bad fo ryou and the kids. You could try talking to your dr. Or see if someone in your area can test for it.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• You could also go buy a testing kit at Lowes or Walmart.....
    http://moldtestkit.com/
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:45 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• YIKES sounds like a sick house! i hope you can have your landlords clean that up. if not you should move since you and the kids are sensative
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Has the landlord had your air ducts cleaned? This should be done yearly for proper maintenance. Also if it has been windy at all in your area it could be kicking up more dirt than normal which would make dirty ducts even worse.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Absolutely, tell the landlord.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:59 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• thank u ladies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Feb. 5, 2010