Do any other moms out there bake there own bread, garden, can their own veggies, etc.?

It seems to be hard to find moms like myself. Are there other moms out there who do these things? Is there a group for moms like this?

I just want to swap recipes and talk with my own kind of people. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do! I just started baking in the past few months, but I am enjoying it immensely. Also this past summer I grew a garden for the first time. My kids LOVED the veggies they grew themselves.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I try very hard but it doesnt always work out, we are planting a whole new garden this year and hopefully i wont kill it. I gave up on canning since i no longer have the room for storage like i did at the old house. I love baking, i have a bread machine but have never used it, I always find it easier to do it the old fashined way.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:46 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I do.

plant and harvest a huge garden that we share with my parents, brother and us. we can, freeze, and dry all or most.

I make my own breads too because I eat gluten free - its WAY cheaper.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• This may be the right CafeMom group for you: http://www.cafemom.com/group/28523/

Answer by rkoloms at 4:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2010