Church group at Haiti ?

The more I learn about this group, the more I hope they put their butts in jail for a VERY long time..

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 2:09 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Me too!
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:12 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I am concerned with the pompous arrogance they display. Like they are above the law. It is one thing to go in to help and reieve..it is another to try and illegall remove kids from their county and under false pretense.. "do gooders" full of rightous belief. Sickening.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Grneyed: I also think they are full of themselves! And it IS sickening!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:23 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• They acted like Ohh look at us, we are the great white christian saviours gonna save us some poor babies. UGH
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:28 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• You know I saw someone being interviewed yesterday...only bits and pieces...but it appeared to be some sort of spokeperson and it bothered me how he answered the questions. You could see him keep looking to the side to make sure it was "ok to say something," and then he had those "vague" answers.

The reason it caught my eye was something seemed off....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I missed this can I have a link?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Feb. 5, 2010