Tea party?

Will this country see another Bosten Tea Party? Looks like the Tea Party is growing and will continue to do so..

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 2:14 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I have to wonder if the Tea Party Patriots will stage their first rebellion against the person organizing their convention. Apparently there's been some strife over the cost and a sgtatement he supposedly made about having a goal of turning a profit.

There WILL be a sea change in November...but that's no different from any other midyear election when the White House is the same party as the Congress.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• The tea parties will continue yes and gd there has been different stories on that so I really do not know which story is the right one.I do believe the tea partys are deffinitely making a difference without one doubt
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:07 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Only happens in the minds of conservatives. The rest of the USA , the ones who actually have been out in the world and learned something know that the Tea Parties are laughable and represent only a small percent of Americans. Often the Tea Party people don'rt even know why they are there and are only displaying irrational anger and resentment toward the educated,more fortunate population. They want something for nothing and their big gripe is paying taxes....taxes which provide so many beneifits for those tea baggers...hehe...who are not well educated and not earning enough money to stay out of the welfare trap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• If you have ever beem to one you would know that they dont have a united message. There are signs that are stristly for attacking our current president (who hasn't raised taxes) and some about policy and some about war and some about socialism, some about healthcare and some about taxes and some are about gun rights

So they have no clear message or agenda, ask 50 tea party goers why they are there and you will get 50 different answers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Whats laughable is you anon LOL...look around a little not just @ msnbc and what hollywood is saying.Just because you want to think it doesnt make it so...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:07 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• tnmomomofive

I have been to two, I went to see what they were about I am not impressed. I dont watch MSNBC or FOX and CNN is a bore to watch. so what is your next line of insults to try and make yourself feel better just because I don't believe in a cause that you do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I don't watch cable news either and I think if that it is an organization that claims to be a grassroots campaign, but can charge people over $500 to attend their convention. I think that there is a hidden agenda. It's like some higher movement is preying on the minds of old people, less educated people, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• LOL you anons have a feild day on what you think you know ..keep hiding its whats best because in nov your in for a huge ass kicking
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Obviously, the anons here are completely clueless and live with their heads up their butts. You are wrong. The MAJORITY of America hates this president and congress and the senate and what they are doing. If you don't get that, then you are still living in "Lala Land" and still believing in the hope and change crap.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Angel..

Hate is a strong word ,please show me the links to back up your insanity statement!

Anonymous