cars cars cars!!!

my friend is looking for a nice cross over or even an suv...she looked into a bmwx3 or a lexus 350...she is looking for the lower end version of a high end car....any one got one??any ideas???

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 8:24 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OP HERE.....or does any one know about the real lower end range rover???her thinnking is if she got a range rover the high end is the way to go and she doesnt want to spend that kind of money....
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 8:27 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I vote for the Range Rover, we have one and love it! We are looking to get another one soon. Hubby's sort of an expert on them so he won't buy anything else.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:37 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Volvo XC60 REALLY good looking car and I had the pleasure of test driving one( before I decided to keep my Volvo XC70.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I'd stay away from Lexus or any other Toyota for that matter right now. 1st the gas pedals stick open & now the brakes don't work!!! Are you kidding me!!!!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• oh ya i forgot about the recalls....thanks...
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2010