When do you crave sex the most?

Usually for me its when I'm about to begin my period and during. Those are the times I have to fight through it if my SO doesn't wantt o have sex. But I'm a feen and any other time I want it I usually get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• When I'm horny-which is about every day...More so before AF is due, though.
    Jeanyus

Answer by Jeanyus at 9:06 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• about 12 years ago
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:22 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I get horniest during my period for some reason.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 9:23 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• lol@ hairnazi.. umm for me it's when i'm drunk. i don't really have any certain time of the month that i'm more hornier than usual, it just hits me some days and others i don't even want to be touched. i'm weird like that.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• @ tnm786 : I've heard that's actually normal for a lot of women. Surprisingly, that's how my HUSBAND is...it's kinda weird LOL.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 9:39 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Every time SO walks in the door. Not sure what it is but he drives me nuts. Must be some animal magnetism thing.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:54 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I love sex. I want it every single day. All day would be fantastic. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• hahaa yeah life would be great if sex coule be everyday and for the better part of it too! but that isn't happening for most of us and much more declined if theres a toddler home!!
    DDTSMommy

Answer by DDTSMommy at 10:03 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• At the worst possible times. Period is a major one. Or at about 4 or 5 when my DH gets home from work and our son is clinging to his legs.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:10 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Every morning and every night. I'd love it if I got it that often! But sometimes I have to settle for doing it myself after he leaves for work before kids get up! He's usually only good for once a day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 5, 2010