Has anyone ever taken generic zoloft before?

I was prescribed generic zoloft yesterday, and have never taken it before... I've gotten different peoples opinions on it, and from what I've gathered it affects everyone differently.... I was just wondering if anyone here has taken it, what did it do for you... did it help, or not help, how did it make you feel? I'd love all the stories you have to give, thanks moms!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Health

• I have been taking it since 2003 right after my dd was born I was so emotional and felt so much down in the dumps and I must say it does help I am still taking it and yes sometimes they don't have the real brand Zoloft so I use the generice which is just as good called (SERATRALINE HCL) I started off with 50mg then 100mg but was having trouble reaching an orgasm so my doctor change it to 75mg so now I feel great well normal (somewhat) depends what kind of a day I am having...lol. I do buy the 50mg I just have to cut some in half to make 75mg. I believe it does help me alot bc the other day I forgot to get it refilled ( I usually get it filled before I run out ) and this time I ran out man talk about being a witch to everyone and feeling like crying for no reason...ugh! I hated it. GL with you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I have and it worked just the same as Zoloft. The only difference is they are much cheaper.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• It seems to work for me although I have taken cymbalta and felt way better than this. I dont want to take a higher dose right now as Im pregnant but maybe once the baby is born.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 10:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2010