Does any one on here watch Glen Beck?...what do you think?...I just got turned on to him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Like him. Entertaining but still makes you think about things.
    myame

Answer by myame at 9:25 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• IMO, he's an idiot....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:16 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I can only handle him in small doses...He is a little much for me. I did read a couple of his books, they weren't bad!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I don't see how he can be taken seriously. he's a nutcase, and that's putting it mildly.
    sugaredempathy

Answer by sugaredempathy at 9:20 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I agree with the ladies who posted before me.

Answer by older at 9:22 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I have only watched his show two or three times and of those few times he did put out alot of truth imo and even exposed some less then desirables in the presidents long list of czars.He of course does insert alot of his own opinions on things too and so you should just keep that in mind as you veiw.. which is why he isnt presented as the actual news but a commentator so many want to confuse the two..I didnt agree with every single thing he said but thats ok its his opinion.The last one I watched was on tyranny/dictators of the past I think it is good for anyone to get that type of history out there for those who may not know of it...it is important to know as to not repeat ..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:22 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Never watched him.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:29 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• and I want to clarify something esle...alot of times the main purpose I believe is to get folks thinking and doing research on the issues he presents...like myame said not ness. to take his every word as set in stone but to just think for yourself and research.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:30 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I like him but I am w/the poster that said(in small doses). He is ver intense. I agree w/him some of the time but he is so negitave that I feel like jumping off a clif w/o a chute after listening to him. I like the truth,it's just hard to hear it sometimes.kwim?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I think he is an overdramatic,paranoid, self-righteous,ignorant flake. There, how's that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Feb. 5, 2010