How do YOU like your questions answered?

If you ask a question, do you want someone to go find you fact sheet and copy and paste it, or are you looking for real, thought-out advice coming from someone who has experience with the problem, or other personal insight?

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like personal experiences. If I wanted a fact sheet, I would look it up myself. I ask questions here to hear from other moms about what they did.

Answer by sapient at 3:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I prefer to hear someone experinces so i know i am not alone on alot of things and i do like to hear ppl personal insights

Answer by demonfairy23 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• What does it matter? Any question posted in here is open to being answered by any CM member. You will get different people answering in whatever way they see fit. If you want your responses in only one way, say so in your question.... Not that you'll get them that way even if you do.

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I think that I personally prefer that people give me information from their own experiences.

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 9:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Personal experiences. Then I know I'm not alone...or totally crazy!!

Answer by krisstencarmela at 10:56 AM on Jun. 26, 2008