Anyone having super bowl parties?

Anyone having Super Bowl parties? If so what's best to serve?? Anything new? I appreciate your replies! Hope to have good Stuff. Go Team!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we are ... i am making stuffed mushrooms and chicken wings. There is a veggie tray and a meat and cheese tray too. That is as far out as I am going LOL
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:21 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Beer. Massive quantities of beer! AND CHIPS! Gotta have chips. Guys tend to be pretty easy in that aspect.
    Jeanyus

Answer by Jeanyus at 10:23 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• We are having the typicals (pizza, chips, dip) but we also have something that is beyond good. We make the Three Cheese Enchillada Hamburger Helper and serve it up as a dip. It's the biggest hit.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:26 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Having one for the kids so no beer but Root beer, pizza, popcorn chicken,chips and dip,cheese platter,popcorn and a football cake.. nothing fancy but the kids love it.
    myzero

Answer by myzero at 10:55 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Yup, BBQin at church, if we make it there in time after DD's gymnastics meet out of town. Ugh, anyway, gotta get off here now to start some pork butt rubbin!!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• SANDWICH TRAY AND VEGGIE TRAY AND I MIGHT MAKE A TACO DIP(CHIPS,BEER,SOFT DRINKS ETC).....THE IN-LAWS ARE GONNA BE RIDING IN A PARADE SO WE WONT HAVE TIME TO REALLY COOK ......WHO DAT?
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Oh, I thought the super bowl was already done. Is it this Sunday, the 7th? If so, I'm staying busy elsewhere...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• We weren't going to, but my spouse had a call from Noodles and Co. telling him that he won their Super Contest: 7 square bowls. What's funny is he didn't enter the contest, I did...

Answer by rkoloms at 3:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Finger foods, egg roll's, mini taco's, chip's dip, pig's in a blanket. Easy stuff, but thankfully I am working on sunday so no foot ball for me, :)
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• finger foods... chips, cheese, sliced meats, things for snadwiches or just have pizza... we are planning on going to SIL for the game possibly and will be figuring out the food tomorrow... make sure to have soda and/ or beer (we are not ones for a lot of alcohol, but others are)
    Val3073

Answer by Val3073 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2010