i need to know how long can the esper...... live in the uterus with and IUD

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you mean how long can the sperm live in the uterus with an iud in place? if so most times the iud stops the egg and sperm from implanting in the uterus. my friend said her baby was born holding her iud, don't know if it's true. maybe get a next morning pill or add spermicidal get and condoms to birth control for extra protection.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:27 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I HAD SEX ON A SUNDAY LATE AND GOT MY IUD OUT ON MONDAY MORNING ANY CHANCE OF ME BEEN PREGO!!!! :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• There is no way for us to know. The only way is to wait to see if you have a missed period and get a positive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• but is posible
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• What is an esper?

Answer by rkoloms at 3:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• i had an IUD in for a year and am now 28 weeks preg with boy number 4....my OB had to remove my IUD when i found out i was preg at 8 weeks. so hubbys sperm made it past the iud...lol
    Anonymous

• I DID NOT WANT TOHEAD THAT YOU GOT PREGNANT ON YOUR IUD, SCARRY, I have one, now my belly hurts, lol
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2010