honey and cinnamon

I have posted something about this before but i am not quite sure on a few things,it says to mix raw honey and cinnamon in hot water and drink half of it before bed and the other half in the morning.I have honey but not raw honey,will it work the same? Can i eat breakfast right after drinking it in the morning? I drink a whole cup instead of a half.Is all of this okay and will it have the same effects?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I've actually never heard of this before. What's it used for?

Also, honey is always raw. That's why they don't want you feeding it to babies. I don't think I've ever seen any honey that isn't raw...
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 4:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Honey is raw like said above. But they just didnt want you to buy honey flavored syrups. I've seen this at a Dollar tree store and it's not the same as honey. Honey is more expenisive than a syrup.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2010