what does your man do that melts your heart?

or what do you wish he would do?

DDTSMommy

Asked by DDTSMommy at 10:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• When he makes a meal because he wants to, not because I asked him to. He pours me a glass of wine while he cooks and lets me put on whatever TV or music I want, and either has our son play quietly in his bedroom or the two of them cook together.

When he washes my hair in the shower.

When he watches a movie with me for the fourth time and doesn't complain because i fell asleep the first three times "we" (mostly he of course) watched it.

When he tells me he has to get something for work, but instead he takes me out to dinner.

When he brings me home M&Ms when he knows I've had a rough day.

When he sends me sweet emails/text messages from work.

Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:59 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• He apologizes when he knows he's wrong instead of trying to justify what he's done wrong...which he didn't used to do.
    Jeanyus

Answer by Jeanyus at 10:32 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I mean...he didn't use to apologize...
    Jeanyus

• I love when he offers to do things.

Anything honestly!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• he tells me what a great mommy i am and how he couldnt do it without me!! thats enough to get him by a couple nights without me nagging lol!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:34 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• He leaves "I love you" notes all over before he leaves for work. (he works away from home for long periods)
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:35 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• He often wakes up in the middle of the night to wisper in my ear how much he loves me, and that is how I sometimes wake up, with his declaration of undying love, he has been doing this for 38 years.

Answer by older at 10:36 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• The other day he saw I had missed some food on my face after dinner. Instead of just telling me, he took the rag and told me to stand still and cleaned it off. (Thankfully he didn't spit on the rag lol) I told him that he didn't need to do that, especially as gently as he did because I was not a delicate little princess. He kissed me on the forehead and said that yes I was his little delicate princess and then wrapped his arms around me and gave me a long hug. I almost cried, you have to understand something too - I'm 5'4" & weigh probably about 270, I had been cleaning all day and really needed a shower. But that stuff never bothers him, I can be as nasty and filthy as an old mop and he still says I'm beautiful.

You can believe that I am well aware of how lucky I am.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• my guy almost everyday tells me I am beautiful :) & I wish he'd tell me I am a great mommy more often...and it'd be so sweet if he left i love u notes randomly too
    DDTSMommy

Answer by DDTSMommy at 10:38 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• he sits down and reads with our son
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 5, 2010