Do you skate with your kids?

Or do you just watch them far where you are sitting?
I plan on taking my kids skating this weekend but at the same time I'd like to skate with them but they barely know how to skate and I haven't skated in a l o n g time..I hate for all us to look like fools even though this probably happens all of the time I just don't want to be one of them...lol If you know what I mean...lol
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes I do and love it...

They try to pull me down, yeah right...

Either have I but you catch on!!! Go and skate with your kids.

Everyone falls once in a while, your kids will love to see you out there with them...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:34 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Skate with them, half the fun is learning together. It's such a good memory to make with your kids! Great exercise too! BTW I love to skate with our boys!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:38 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I did until my husband forbid it, LOL, I felll and broke my wrist, DH said no more wheels under feet- I did ice skate with youth group since then. Go for it It is a blast.
    higherboundmom

Answer by higherboundmom at 10:43 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Thanks ladies for your thoughts but for some reason I am getting "butterflies' in my stomache just thinking about it I am in my late 40's I am feeling nervous too and maybe a tad embarrassed before anything even happens...lol Thanks anyway I just might suck it up and go...lol all you girls are right.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• we skate with them - someone has to hold them up (or the other way around) lol

its fun.

my girls have a skating party tomorrow - my first time in skates since having foot reconstruction surgery, I'm nervous.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Havent been yet, but when we do, you bet I will skate:) havent been in over 15 years
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• hahahah i cant skate worth crap, so i have never taken my daughter, and i dont think i ever plan to..lol..shes only 5 tho.,i dunno.lol..if she wants to go she'll have to go with her dad on his weekend..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2010