changing your user name?

I have someone searching my posts that I don't want knowing my business. Ultimately it is a family member that is full of drama and I don't want to get involved. I want to just change my user name so she doesn't know it is me. Anyone know how to go about that or do I need to delete my account and start over

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You have to go to the bottom and do that contact us and have your account deleted and then start new one. That is the only way you can change it right know.

Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Yeah you do have to open an new account....
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 11:28 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Hi,

Currently, we don't have a way for you to change the screen name on your account. However, you can have your CafeMom account canceled and then create a new one, with a new screen name.

Here's how to cancel your CafeMom account:

Click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.
    Under 'Self-Service', click the link that says 'Cancel my CafeMom Account'.
    Let us know why you're leaving (optional).
    Click the 'Submit' button.

We will process your request and you will receive a cancellation confirmation once your account has been canceled. At that point, you can create a new account.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:27 AM on Feb. 7, 2010