why? sex is soo uncomfortable + everytime we do i have to poop!(tmi i knoe)

ok so we are 21 weeks pregnant.im getting bigger of course. however..i love having sex with my husband its soo GREAT, but its soo uncomfortable! no matter what position it is! and for some reason everytime we do right afterwards i have to poop! not sexy! wtf? i wont be seeing my ob for a while to ask her.so i thought id ask for your guys's input.its really really buggin me!

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 11:06 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• We're pretty dependent on pillows to prop me up in different ways. You can also buy a "love wedge" which is a foam thing they sell at the adult store. You can buy them on line. And since it's just a special pillow, it might come in handy for helping you get comfy sleeping.

It sounds like you are a little constipated and the action is helping to stimulate your bowels. You might be a little backed up. If you go for an afternoon walk, that might help work out your bowels.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:16 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I dont know why but this makes me laugh.

We had a rough time with sex during pregnancy because it seemed the only comfortable way to do it was doggy style and that gets soooo old. Doggy style just wasnt the type of intimacy I was looking for.

I dont remember having to poop after, but I was having a really hard time keeping food down pretty much the whole pregnancy, so I just dont think there was much there. I think Ecodani is probably right.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2010