Is there an online home business that dose not have a high start up fee

I am looking for a home based business that lets you start small and work your way up fee.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

I absolutely love Scentsy. My whole family does. It's made me some good money, and my hubby even likes getting involved. Let me know if I can help with any questions. Hope you have a great weekend!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:36 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• are you wanting a job or business..i work from home doing a job that was free to start..most consult jobs arent much but make sure you listen carefully to the terms.. some require a certain amount every few months and some home businesses like wellness make you buy product every month to stay active...but if you are looking to do customer service ameriplan is good.. a girl sabrina does it..she could give you some info.. the start up fee is just for the paperwork and information..s it isnt bad..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• AS a matter of fact yes! I got started with Pre-paid legal in Oct. and it was ridiculously cheap and the monthly membership to cover you whole entire's families safety is ridiculously cheap and by building your business it is basically free...
    THERE ARE NO PRODUCTS, there are no parties, deliveries, there is Daily Direct Deposit, as well as a 38 year old reputation!.
    THey are BBB A+ rated, NYSE traded in the top 20 of 6,000 HOTTEST stocks, and FORBES best of 200 small Business (#66)
    TO date I have made 250.00 less in only 4 months than in ALL OF LAST YEAR IN TOTAL with my other business!
    RIGHT NOW, in Feb not only is it on this massive sale but they are offering a 1,000.00 bonus to you>..NOT ME, to you!
    check out the videos, www.IDSafety.INFO there is NO Competeition either we are UNIQUE
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Hey Ameriplan you can start with a very low start up and it will NEVER go up. We don't do any cold calling or selling and we are affilliated with some really big companies like Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Disney, Khols, Office Depot and tons more.

You can look at my website and even request an interview with me at www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis and you can listen to a company overview at 951-262-1118

Good luck girl and God Bless!!(my profile on here also has tons of info)

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• i work with freedom united and it is awesome! i know its not for everyone, but i love it. there is only a 29 dollar membership fee, and it is actually refundable up to 4 months, so if you give it a try and a couple months in it just isnt your thing, you can get that back. it amazes me that that might actually happen, because i love it so much, but at least it is there as protection! its also nice because there is no selling or keeping an inventory or anything. that was a huge plus for me. i tried the sales thing before and i just didnt care for it. http://www.PerfectWorkForMoms.com is where you can go to check it out!
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 1:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2010