ladies which do you like better...

younger men or older men and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm married to a younger man (3 years), I never had a preference.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Men who treat a women right.' I've been with older 10 yrs, been with younger NOt long, I love and will spend the rest of my life with my fiance who Is the same age as I.This is the best fit for me.'
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 11:12 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Both. Depends on the person you're with the satisfaction you'll receive.

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I'm married to an older man, 14 yrs older, and have always had a preference for older men.

When I was looking for a man, the ones my age were just ridiculous. Pants around their thighs, saying words I didn't even understand, no work ethic or ambition whatsoever. i was in a bar in an airport and one guy actually said to me "Girl, let me holla at you" Its just not what I was into.

Its not that I was looking for someone older, it just seems that it always worked out that way.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I love my hubby and he is 2 years older.

I always said 2-4 years older, or 2-3 years younger. Too much of an age diffrence, I had no interest in.

Young guys need to experience life, & i am not willing to teach them besides woman mature usually before men.
    Older guys, yes there are some fine older guys out there.

I just want to grow old together.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Younger...they're more fun/adventurous, imo...older men are set in their ways..yaaawn...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:18 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• My husband is younger...I love him. I know some older than me men who are really awesome.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:33 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• An older man bc they are more experienced and a younger man bc they can hold up a hard on longer...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Even when I was younger, I didn't have the tolerance for men/boys my age or younger. Older than me was a requirement. Hubby is older.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:53 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• My husband - the PERFECT man. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2010