Do you like being pregnant?

There are some women that love it and some that despise it. What category do you fall under?

I love it, but this pregnancy I just wish the due date would get here because I've been having a couple problems and it just makes me want to have the baby asap.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 11:10 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• in the begining i enjoy it..but the bigger i get i dont. plus this pregnancy im having loads of trouble. like seriously. im 21 weeks and ready to be done!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:13 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I love it. Even with all the not so fun parts. I have two weeks where I am in pain because of a bad back. With my second it was so bad that If i moved even a cm I would be crying. but I would not change the for the world. It is so worth. I know I have my times and complain but I know it is all worth it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I tried to like it with both my kids, but to no such avail! LOL. I did love my stomach, it was sooo cool. But everything else about pregnancy was full of discomfort and pain and I screamed during my last labor that I was NEVER doing that shit again lol. 6 months later my hub got fixed lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I Went through 4 pregnancies and loved them all, except the beginings, morning sickness, my head being over that danm toilet far to often~UHG~ but after that passed I loved it.Oh & the end of my last birth, my sons delivery was endless, it was far to long & painful! Congrats on yours, god bless baby,Take care.~SMILES~big smile mini

Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 11:23 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• am not pregnant now ,but hell no i hated being pregnant
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Dear lord i can never figure out how some people actually enjoy this hell. I get so sick for the first four months and my leg starts to hurt MUCH worse then usual so I can't eat and I can't walk but it doesn't matter because I have to the I have two months to get everything done before my nausea and leg pain returns (not as bad as at first) but by then I'm so big that I look like a beached whale and I still have three months of growing to go! It's just not a happy time for me at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• i liked my first pregnancy a lot better!!! well i like this pregnancy now, but honestly didn't like it from like 8 weeks to 15 weeks because i was nauseous and vomiting everyday. :P now i feel much better so hopefully i can love the rest of this pregnancy like i did my first. :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• i really liked being pregant with both my kids. i didnt have any problems with either of them except for the mood swings. but i ld everything about it. even in labor i was in great spirits. of course i went into labor with the minds set of enjoying it. with all the technology out there and knowing that nothing gets transfered to the baby i got epidurils for both and i laughed the whole time. im really ticklish so when they gave me the spinal block the hardest thing was to be still. but i loved the belly and all the doc visits and everyone rubbing my belly. but i knew i was only going to have two kids then i was dont and had my tubes tied.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• only during the second trimester. otherwise i truly hated it
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• With my first 2 pregnancies, I loved it ... but now I am 20 weeks w/ twins and this pregnancy has been really hard on me. I am ready for it to be over already. LoL
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2010