How much water do you drink a day?

While I was breastfeeding my son I got into the habit of drinking water while nursing, and I'm consuming about 1.25 gallons a day a year later

If I don't have it at regular intervals I start feeling dehydrated. Dry mouth, cracking lips, headache sometimes nausea.

Anyone else?

Christina2135

Asked by Christina2135 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Health

• Have you been checked for diabetes lately? Or are you eating a lot of salt? Drinking water is good but don't get carried away. There is such a thing as water poisoning. I would'nt drink any more than what you're drinking now. Think about those questions. Or just see your Dr.
    mambalamba

Answer by mambalamba at 1:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Not enough; I try eight cups a day, but usually only drink about six.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• WOW, and I thought I was the only one that drink that much water. Seriously, I do drink of lot water. One, I love water. Two, I had a heat stroke a few years back and get dehydrated easily. Third, I am diabetic. Fourth, I have acid reflux and that is about all I can drink. And fifth, it's good for me! I say, drink up!ladybug

Ks_mom94

Answer by Ks_mom94 at 5:56 AM on Feb. 6, 2010