Where's my baby bump?

I am 12 weeks pregnant and don't even have a hint of a baby bump. I can't even see a noticeable difference in my stomach. I am extremely thin and thought that I would be showing early, and I thought that I would really be showing by 12 weeks. My doctor assures me that the baby is normal and growing at a regular rate. She said that my uterus just sits more toward my back. For those of you that began to show later in pregnancy (and when I say "show" I mean noticeable to you, not other people), when did you start to show? I'm trying to get a general idea of when I can expect a baby bump.

LuvMySavage

Asked by LuvMySavage at 11:28 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it's different for every woman. I know som women that wore the same jeans till they were 6, 7 months pregnant. It all depends
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I could wear my jeans until I was 6 1/2 months... I don't think many women are really showing at 12 weeks, give it a little while and you will have a cute bump.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:33 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I am tall and was very thin before my first; I couldn't see even a slight bump until around 18 - 20 weeks, and I didn't look pregnant to others until well into the 3rd trimester. I only looked really pregnant the last two weeks before my baby was born.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• baby is still really tiny and your uterus isn't very big either. =) some women will show that early but lots won't
    Anonymous

• I was short and average weight...I still didn't show until about 6 months. I wore the same pants..and then one day, I realized I couldn't button them. LOL No one could tell until 7 or 8 months.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:49 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I'm 13 weeks pregnant with my second baby, and I'm not showing either!! haha
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 12:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Different for every woman.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• For my first pregnacy I didnt start showing until after 20 weeks
    twogirlsandmore

Answer by twogirlsandmore at 2:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I have a uterus that tilts back also. I am just now starting to show at 18 1/2 wks. I know it seems unfair that others look cute and pregnant and we aren't showing. Its like our pregnancy is a secret from the world. I bet soon enough you will look like the cutest pregnant woman ever. Hope you get your bump soon. Give the baby enough time to weigh a little more and the uterus will tilt back forward :)
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I'm tall with a long torso - I didn't really have a belly until 18-20 weeks for all three of my pregnancies - but with the 2nd and 3rd once the belly appeared it was HUGE.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2010