Think I am pregnant , and dont want to be !!!! Am I a bad person ?

So I am feeling all of the symptoms that I did with my first . I really dont want another baby right now !!!!! My husband is getting ready to leave for a 15 month deployment and having another baby is the last thing I want to do with my husband in another country . I am freaking out so bad that I cant even bring myself to buy a test . Please Help !!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) ok panicing isnt gonna help!! ok. gotta take some deep deep breaths and chill. what will be will be. You cannot change what already is, if you are. so just relax a little. are you late? what symptoms do you have? could this just be false pregnancy cause you are afraid of being pregnant? just think through things and kinda calm as you think.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• i don't want another baby right now either but if i did get preggo, i'd try to chill and take care of the baby no matter what
    Anonymous

• Take a test, get that out of the way so you can move forward or you're going to be stuck in panic mode. Then when you find out, you can make plans. It is what it is, now you need to figure out what you need to do.. GL, I hope all works out for you.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• sati769leigh ,
    I am dizzy, so tired I cant even lift my head and really sick to my stomach . Everytime I think about it ( which is non stop ) my stomach does flip flops like when you go over a hill really fast in a car , cant stop eating , and am crying all the time .
    I really dont want this . I cant have another baby without him here . My DD has just hit her terrible 2's and I am going crazy as it is . Can I actually handle all of this ?
    Anonymous

• If you are pg you can and will be able to handle it. You are so much stronger than you give yourself credit for. Sure without your DH it will be a little harder, but it is not impossible. Mother's do it all the time. Just take deep breaths and try to relax. You really should go ahead and take a test so you can move forward and make decisions. Just remember, we are all so much stronger than we realize. Just because you are panicked now does not mean you are a bad person. You are just in a bit of shock right now. Give it some time so you can get use to the idea. Good luck hun! :) Hang in there!
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 12:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Yes, you can handle it. Two-year-olds are great. While they are going through the terrible 2's, they want to be independent and do things on their own. As parents, we have to help them learn the boundaries of what they can and can't do. The key is to make it fun. My boys loved helping get a diaper, clothes, etc.

Take the pregnancy test. I felt the same way with my 3rd ds. I wanted to go back to school, finish losing all of the weight that I gained during my prior pregnancies. I was sick at heart. When he was born, he was one of the biggest blessing in my life. He makes all of us laugh and smile. He is an amazing little person. Do you have family nearby that you could lean on for support if you are pregnant? There are many women that give birth without their hubbies being present, and they find another person or 2 that would love to be their support group. Good luck.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• First of all you need to take the test and put your mind at ease. This whole "am I??" thing is going to drive you crazy until you get a definite answer. If you are, you will be fine. My oldest was 2 when my middle child was born and my husband was deployed also so I know how you feel about that. Just remember it's only sweeter when he comes home and gets to meet his new baby. As far as handling it, is daycare a few days a week an option? This will give you peace of mind and allow her to socialize with other children, and give you and new baby more bonding time. If not, family perhaps that can help? I just had my 3rd, and along with her I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old so believe me when I say it is possible and you CAN do it. But nonetheless, you are NOT a bad person for not wanting another baby right now! It is totally normal to feel this way.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• first off. breath. take a pregnancy test. if you are then you'll have to decide if this pregnancy is something you want or not. talk to your husband. no matter what happens or what you decide it will be okay.
    Anonymous

• abortion
    Anonymous

• Did you find out yet? Because the suspense is driving me crazy...
    jean_marie1987

Answer by jean_marie1987 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2010