How can I get legal matters situated without an address? Part 2

I recently posted a journal about this earlier, and I want to thank everyone who gave me tips to help me out, but I have just been wondering why men do this to a woman? Leave and abandon their families, basically not wanting them, but when it is time for a divorce they do not want to let the woman go? I just don't get it!!!! Why do they choose to be this way and why is it sooooo hard for men just to do right? Has anyone ever been in a situation like this? Thanks for all feedback/comments!

HotMamma

Asked by HotMamma at 12:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes Yes Yes, I am going through that situation right now. I just pray to God to help keep my strength up and keep going. That is all we can do.
    Anonymous

• Because sometimes the scum of the earth tries to attach to an awesome strong woman with amazing children. You'll get through it. You can do it.

On the address thing-- you can get a PO BOX and tell the court you are at a shelter and refuse to disclose your location due to safety.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Thanks to all who gave me advice and responded with feedback. I feel very good to know that I am not alone. You all have been through things too and are able to help me know that. Thanks!
    HotMamma

Answer by HotMamma at 10:05 AM on Feb. 6, 2010