What do you "Hoard"??

For me it is pens, beads and craft supplies, and storage containers that have no lids LOL!

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 1:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nothing. I throw anything and everything away if I can. My rule is get rid of it if you haven't used it in a year.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Junk, if you open my hutch, or a couple drawers in my kitchen that's what you will find,lol... I don't know why I keep the stuff, I guess out of sight, out of mind,lol..

My Mom used to say she would die with messy closets,lol, Well sadly she did, but I'm sure she was laughing when I was cleaning them out for her after she was gone...lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Magazines. I have boxes & boxes of magazine. I have magazines all over the place.
    Anonymous

• I was going to say nothing, but then you said Pens and I realized that's one thing I hoard. Is it not normal to have shoeboxes full of pens then? he he
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Food and emergency supplies. We're working on having enough food for 1 year.
    Anonymous

• Books, hundreds of books
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• OP: Oooo I forgot about books! Me too, but I am trying to FreeCycle as many as I can...
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• My husband is in charge of hoarding. There is no room left for me to hoard anything. I'm in charge of finding a new home for as much of it as possible. Can't just throw it out. It is good stuff that somebody might need. Must find someone who needs it. Waste not want not. But I don't want it anymore!
    Anonymous

• Yarn!! I'm addicted to loom knitting so I hoard yarn.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• LOL you would not believe me if i told you
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2010