Anyone with A or B cups that shrank up after pregnancy and/or BFing?

Is there any way short of surgery to get them to fill back in? My boobs were already small to begin with (A cups) then they shriveled up like raisins. I can't even fill half a bra and now I'm afraid I'll have to look in the girls section for a training bra. I don't feel like a whole woman, as I pretty much look as flat as a little boy.

If this has happended to you did they fill back in over time? How much time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• When I got pregnant with my first child, I was 17. I was a small B. During my pregnancy and while breast feeding...I was a large C, small D. Then they went down to a large B after breast feeding. Then when I got pregnant with my second child...they went from large B to I couldn't even fit into a large D, they would pop out they were so big. Then they, as you put it....shrivled up! Now I'm hardly an A. I don't get it. I HATE to look at myself. I wish I had the money to go get breast implants or something! Good luck... I don't think they will come back. It's pretty much just skin at this point.
    Anonymous

• I went the opposite way. B cup to a D. (Don't hate me.)

Take alook at your mom or any other woman who gave birth in your family. Breastfeeding doesn't matter. THAT is your genetic template and that's what you can expect for the future.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Ok I just don't buy into that bull about genetics.Every woman in my family has got huge boobs.Everybody on both sides of my family!!!Its just not fair.Mine got to be a largeB cup while i was pregnant both times.Now they are smaller than they were before I got pregnant either time which sucks.I feel the pain about looking as flat as a boy.It really sucks.I went and invested in those gel inserts you put in your bra.They work wonders and they do come in several different sizes so you don't just jump from an a cup to a dd.
    barndogsgrl

Answer by barndogsgrl at 7:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I had 2 children and after my first child they were the same size not as perky and then after BF my second they went from a B to an A. I know how you feel. For people whose breasts get fuller, sometimes its due to additional wieght gain. Breast tissue is fat. After losing baby wieght, you will lose breast tissue as well. My advice is that you are not the only woman out there to experience this. It's natural and sometimes hard to deal with. I found that going to the gym and really working on the parts of my body I could change not only made me healthier, but it gave me more self confidence. They wont fill up unless you have some sort of drastic weight change. Exercising the muscle will not make them perkier or bigger and there is no cream you should waste your money on to make them bigger. Does your hubs make you feel like less of a woman?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Feb. 14, 2010