Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I get Evenflo Switcharoo toys for excersaucer?

I know you can get new ones and swap them out, but I can't find any anywhere! Anyone else have any ideas? I want to swap them out of his excersaucer and his high chair has holes for I wanted to get a few new ones since he is getting bored with the current ones. Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by FoxyRoxyMommy at 1:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Call the manufacturer, they should be able to tell you. You can find their number on their website or even find the info you need on their website.
    Cafe Jenn

    Answer by Cafe Jenn at 3:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Babies (0-12 months)
recognizing name

Next question overall (Toddlers (1-2))
my poor princess=((