tryin to shed off the baby pounds....

my son is 13 months old.. and i still cant do it. this is my 2ed baby... and with the first one i was back to my self in a month.. but with this one i just cant seem to do it... anyone have have thing that would help with my waight loss....?

Dayna-Marie

Asked by Dayna-Marie at 2:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• eat clean and exercise regularly.
    Anonymous

• no corn, potatoes, avocados, fruit, pasta, bread (which includes muffins, bagels ect) Eat all the fat, meat, cheese, eggs, vegetables you can think of, but no bun. Keep carbs under 23 TOTAL per day WITHOUT eating ANY of the list of food. You'll lose like 15 lbs in the first 2 weeks without any excercize. Remember: condiments such as mustard, mayo, and ketchup contain carbs. I substituted Ketchup with American cheese, and I lost so much weight, FAST and after I stopped, and then just started eating small portions, I lost another 15 lbs
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 2:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Walk a lot. Drink a lot of water. Avoid processed foods. Limit your sugar consumption. Avoid products with HFCS in them. Exercise. Eat healthy.
    Anonymous

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are putting yourself on the gain/lose rollercoaster; hard on your body and frustrating. To get to and maintain a healthy weight, and set a great example for your kids, you need a healthy lifestyle.
    I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I hear the frustration. There is help. I've been where you are. I have had 7, yes 7 surgeries, 3 c-sects, 1 ectopic preg, 1 gall bladder removal,tubiligation and when I needed an appendectomy, due to the scar tissue they had to cut me as if I were having a c-sect again as not to knick my bladder. By the time they finished with me, my belly looked like a rr station and a butt in the front. However, I found R-e-l-i-e-f. This past Aug. I was 209, 5'1, when I delivered my baby I was only 203 and that was 19 yrs ago! There is a garment that reduces INSTANTLY 2-3 dress sizes when you immediately put it on. Then, while wearing it, you naturally lose weight. No sweating, but your core is pulled tight, increasing your metabolism, naturally burning fat cells. I have lost over 35 pounds from a size 16-18 to a size 10-12. I feel the best ever! I can give you the information if you want. 856.287.5240.
    revivedmom

Answer by revivedmom at 9:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2010