Is there a website I can find local mothers with babies my age my daughter can play with?

I was hoping that there was like a playmate-finder thing online. I think it would be good for my baby to interact with babies her own age, and I'm curious to see how it would go. I am pregnant with my 2nd, due in March, but I doubt they will play together much the first year.

not-so-des-hw

Asked by not-so-des-hw at 2:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Check for a group on Cafemom for your area. You might also call some local day cares. Sometimes they can give you information about play groups in your area. You could als try Facebook or Myspace. Search for moms in your area with young kids. When you find one you, send them a message introducing yourself and asking if they would like to meet for a playdate. Check at your hospital, in both the pediatric clinic and the OB clinic for information about play groups. Good Luck!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2010