BCPs

hello ladies how are you doing. I am doing ok. I haven't been on here for a while. I am still trying to conceive only that right now i am taking birth control pills for a few months to get my cycles back on track along with drinking more water and eating better food. I am truly hoping with these changes that it will make a big improvement and help with the conception of our little one. What i would like to know is how much of better chance will there be if i am taking the bcps for about 3 to 4 months will it improve my chances in conceiving and has anyone gone this route and had great success. Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• A lot of people don't know this, but if you forget to take the pill more than 3x in a month, it doesn't work, so as far as taking to regulate your cycle is a good idea, but make sure you're taking prenatal vitamins to help increase your chances of concieving. Good luck!
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 2:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2010