Clomid unmointered

so i'm sitting here talking to my doctor when something popped in my head and of course he wouldn't have the answer so i decided to ask the people that would give me the best answer. Mothers lol. Well anyways i was talking to my doctor about clomid and i was wondering has anyone ever actually taken clomid without being monitered or without their doctor telling them. I mean has anyone found out they have ovulation problems and just took matters into their own hands. And if so why did you do that and what was the outcome. I told my doctor i was going to ask a question about this and he goes well that is a good question phone me when you find out anything. He was just as curious as I am lol gotta love doctors that try and relate to you. Well theres no right or wrong answers here but no bashing each other

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• clomid is a prescription medication so a doctor would always be involved
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 2:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I seen a teenage girl on a talkshow that had ordered some online and was taking them all throughout the month trying to get pregnant! That is just dangerous. You aren't even supposed to be on them for more than a 3 month stretch without stopping and then restarting when your doc says. And that is taking them only like 5 days a month after your period. Can you imagine taking them every single day?!?
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2010