would you?

would you stay with your SO, just for your kids sake? Or would you leave him? If you didn't love him anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• stay.
    Anonymous

• If the only reason you're considering leaving him is because you don't love him anymore, then you should stay with him. It's not going to be sparks forever, and whether you realize it or not, you may still love him. If for some reason that's not the case, why don't you work on your relationship and figure out why it is that you fell in love, what did you once love about that person? Cuddling, snuggling, dating, and sex can stir up the feeling of love again
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 2:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• If you dont love him or if you can not stand him in your area,then leave him.But there is always problem,what with kids,how then with money.If you have clear situation(financial,job,house),then just leave.Why stay in bed relations,noone isn t happy.Kids feel everything,even when you happy,said,angry,disaponited.
    ilijana

Answer by ilijana at 2:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I know that we haven't been the same since we meet, I mean it's been almost ten yrs, and we have two babies now, but, it seems that he's tired of me. And all he wants it's sex, eventhough he treats me like sh@# when he gets home. And the next morning it's the same thing all over again. But honestly, we haven't been together since last week. I just don't want to be with him intimatly anymore. I used to wait for him all excited and stuff, but he has been growing apart from me. I don't know what I want anymore. I don't know if I love him or not. PLEASE HELP!!
    Anonymous

• I grew up in that kind of household, and it was NOT a good thing!! (kids know and can sense when things are 'not right' even when the parents try to pretend all is well and good) There is no way I would put my kids thru that, I'd leave.
    Anonymous

• I left. Staying for the kids is a mistake in my opinion. If the kids are old enough to see what's up it's teaching them to settle for less than what is ideal. I thought my children deserved better than than so I took them and left. Once I was happy then they were happy. Dad was ok too but we all ended up happy again but divorced and apart.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• leave.....my health and happiness are imperative to the health and happiness of my children....If I wasnt happy how would I possibly give the best of myself to my children...... food for thought
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I agree, admckenzie. I am in this situation and think that staying with a man you do not have romantic or sexual feelings for is not good for you, him or your child/children. They will grow up seeing you two NOT be affectionate with each other. I am getting a divorce...there are many reasons I do not have these feelings any longer and tried but am not getting them back. I see him as a different person than he was a few years ago and I don't want my son growing up adopting his behaviors as he had with his father.
    Anonymous

• love isn't everything, people fall in and out of love all the time. Is that your ONLY reason?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I personally would and do stay for my kids. I know what people say about it, but my children are very sad without their dad around. My DH and I are affectionate and are attracted to each other, but he can be a really crappy husband to me. We've been separated for a while and the kids are so much happier with the two of us together. I still love my husband, he's just hurt me a lot in the past and doesn't always do the right thing :(
    Anonymous