Are you a "morning person"?

Ugg, I soooo am NOT a morning person. But with tax season, I'm working 10-12 hour days so if I want to be home in time to see my daughter, I have to get up early. Only thing is, I CAN'T!! I don't know what it is but I just cannot get up early! Anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's natural to not be able to get up in the early morning especially if it's still dark out. Your body naturally releases a chemical called melatonin when it gets dark to make you sleepy
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 2:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Mornings...BLECH...the only good thing about morning is my vanilla double cappuccino...it's like having dessert first thing in the am...it's ALMOST worth the whole gettin up thing :p
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 2:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I really thought thst after having my oldest son I would BECOME a morning person, but after 3 sons, I still hate getting up. I really wish I was a morning person though.
    mom2LandL

Answer by mom2LandL at 3:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• yep i love the morning time...its the best! :)
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I am very much a morning person. I usually get up at 4 and work for an hour or two before anyone else in my house gets up.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I don't LIKE waking up....but once I'm up I'm good to go.

I'm up around 5 every day to workout though and that helps.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Gosh no. I am a night owl and prefer night to morning. I stay up until 3-4a and sleep until 11a.
    Anonymous

• I was always in the middle - liked to sleep on the weekends til 9 or 10 then nap once during the day and go to bed by 11pm or so... I birthed a mini-version of my husband though and he wakes up at 5am - he's 2 and will never go back to sleep once he's up.. not ever, not once. he's energy full force til he HAS to go to bed which is only because I am making him! Lol!! SO I have been forced to become a morning person. and I don't mind it now.. its not my favorite but I signed up for being a mommy, I didn't know what I was in for in so many area's, this isn't one that bothers me too much!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I am most active between midnight and 5 am and pretty much useless in the actual morning hours even when I sleep like a normal human.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I am a morning person, but i am ready for bed by 10 pm.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 4:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2010