Grey's Anatomy question from last night...

Anybody watch G.A. last night (Feb 4th)? I'm wondering what was the diagnosis on the boy in Peds who came in with a sore stomach in the mornings.
I watched it last night then woke up terrified about 4am because I realized my 10 year old daughter has similar stomach pains like that. She's had an ultrasound and seen a specialist but there's no diagnosis other than stress. She is a bit of a worry wart, but I can't stop thinking about the show last night and just want to research it a bit more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• It had something to do with his heart. I can't remember exactly what it was if they even said. Granted it's just a show but they did state that a heart issue presenting with stomach pains is rare. I hope your daughter is ok!
    Anonymous