in pain!!!!!!!!!

i am currently 33 wks prego and i have an 23 mnth old. my backs killing me and my dr tells me to not pick up my son but im a single mom thats 21 thats prego and i work plus it seems like my sons more attachd now then ever. its just hard well my question is wat can i do for my backache..... ive tried warm baths, ice, streches, and tylnol but nothing seems to work.... also i get lots of calf cramps wat can i do bout that?????????

javieradrian

Asked by javieradrian at 2:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• try to adjust the way you sit, and dont carry or pick up heavy objects or your son as much.
    Anonymous

• Try a chiroprator.
    Anonymous

• Try heat for 20 min then ice then heat again. Remember to bend your knees and hold son close to your body when you pick him up.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• For the calf cramps: flex your feet towards you, then away; or you can "write" the alphabet with your toes. Do that when your calves feel tight or sore. Those will help stretch your calves and reduce the cramps. Also drinking lots of water (of course) and laying on your left side when you lay down- that worked for me.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 4:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• for the leg cramps.... they cramp up if you have a lack of potassium. Eat a banana everyday!
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 4:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2010