Ive got tiny holes in the skin on my face is there anything that can be done to fill it of mend the skin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Water, anything with retin-A I hear is good for repairing and filling in. I heard that at my dr's office. She runs a skin clinic and they were having open house. I admit I ate the free food but actually listened to the talks

Answer by admckenzie at 2:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• to clarify: water as in drinking lots of it and then using things with retin-a in it (not retin - A in water)

Answer by admckenzie at 3:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• go to a dermotologist and an aesthetician.....chemical peels work incredibly! but consult them so they can get you the right treatments...its the best decision I've ever made!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• All of the above and try pore minimizer by Clinique...it's a lotion you put on under your cover up that evens the skin...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 3:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2010