Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ive got tiny holes in the skin on my face is there anything that can be done to fill it of mend the skin?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Answers (4)
  • Water, anything with retin-A I hear is good for repairing and filling in. I heard that at my dr's office. She runs a skin clinic and they were having open house. I admit I ate the free food but actually listened to the talks

    Answer by admckenzie at 2:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

  • to clarify: water as in drinking lots of it and then using things with retin-a in it (not retin - A in water)

    Answer by admckenzie at 3:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

  • go to a dermotologist and an aesthetician.....chemical peels work incredibly! but consult them so they can get you the right treatments...its the best decision I've ever made!

    Answer by LynnB1 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

  • All of the above and try pore minimizer by's a lotion you put on under your cover up that evens the skin...

    Answer by chocolatluver at 3:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Beauty & Style
African american hair problems

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
in pain!!!!!!!!!

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN