Ok, how many feel that once a controversal question gets too heated it should be automatically closed by the cafemom team?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Close it as in lock it- maybe. But not delete it.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it should be deleted. I think participating in controversial conversations allows you to grow, by seeing other ways of looking at things. Although, when someone says certain things like 'retarded' and 'your husband joined the military so he deserves what he gets, even if it's death', I would LOVE to be able to reach through the computer screen and beat the shit out of the asshole  that said it.  

big smile mini

Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• no
    Anonymous

• LOL! I like your answer Raine! Who would determine what's too heated? Everyone has different levels of tollerance. I say no. If someone says something really stupid, they just look like an idiot and everyone should see it.
    mombuzz

Answer by mombuzz at 3:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Personal attacks DO get deleted if they are reported.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• No, because theoretically this site is for adults.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• no cause where else are we going to get a good debate? my friends arent in politics and i LOVE a good debate even if it gets rather heated. if anyone doesnt like where the topic is going then they can leave the discussion no one said they had to stay. and if someone gets bent out of shape cause of difference of opinions then thats their problem, no need to punish everyone just because someone is being ignorant.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• No, aren't we all supposed to be grown ups here? Adults can decide which discussions they'd like to participate in and which ones are too heated.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2010