Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you got a redund check from Victoria Secret, and it is issued in your nick name and not your real name how do I cash it? It says Sue and not Mary. But my name is Mary Sue. What can I do?


Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • Yeah, I would just deposit it. They will give you more of a hassle if you're trying to cash something than they will if you just deposit it.].

    Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

  • you can prob diposite it in your account

    Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

  • My legal name is Rebecca, but I deposit checks written to Becky, which I go by, all the time

    Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

  • Sign it on the back as 'Mary Sue _____' then just deposit it. They you can go with draw the cash.

    Answer by nsrush83 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

  • nsrush83 is right. possibly your own account or id's say Mary Sue Last name or Mary S. Last name.

    sign it with first middle and last name on back and if you're cashing at the bank it's from - some opposing banks don't allow that - if that bank does take id that at least shows your middle initial and your first and last name.

    Answer by lfl at 4:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

  • Take it to your bank, sign your name and deposit into your account. This isn't really a problem.

    Answer by jesse123456 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

  • Most banks don't really look at checks under $5,000

    Answer by rkoloms at 7:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2010