Can anyone say nervous breakdown?

I am stuck. Hubby's business is pretty much insolvent. I can't find work, and have NO help with childcare, as I live too far away from any family. Debt is rapidly mounting to the tune of $20,000 and all I can do today is cry, and cry, and cry, and cry....Somebody please say you understand. I think that is all I need to hear, but have no one to talk to. I have to get myself together before hubby gets home. I don't want to stress him out too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• I feel you there....I'm in a real stressful boat myself.....dh's job is driving me crazy...everyday is something new, to the point we have had to hire an attorney to battle these evil vindictive people. We're in the process of moving, we have 2 boys and we're struggling constantly.....wish we lived closer by, we could cry together....... **hugs to you**
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I hear u hun. My hubby has been laid off 2 times last year from a job he's been at for over 5 years. we have 2 girls and were in the process of trying for our third and final to complete our family. Not to mention my father passed away last spring with no life insurance and I am payment planning that out of pocket and cant afford a headstone. So we have been going back to school full time, living on unemployment, to try to get somewhere with our lives and then his employer called yesterday to offer him a crappy position back that would screw up all we have been working for in school so since he denied it to not screw up our future now we will probably loose our unemployment now too. Wish I could be there to cry with you. But in these times we just need to find a quite place and pray and God will get us through this somehow or another. Have faith girl! *hugs*
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2010