this stroller or that stroller?

i'm looking into double strollers..the only problem is is that i don't know whether to do a sit-n-stand or do a Kolcraft Contours Tandem Stroller..the sit-n-stand sounds good, but looking at in store the seat doesn't lay flat (or a more reclined postition), and what happens if my first child gets tired and needs to take a nap?..my dd will be 2 when our next one is born, but still, at even 2 she'll need to take a nap..and with the other one the seats can be changed up and the kiddos can face each other (my dd is fascinated with babies)..what's your input?..would you chose the sit-n-stand or a stroller with the two seats?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i have a graco duoglider. my kids are 4 and 2. i got the stroller when my youngest was 4 months old and i think it is awesome. the lighter kid in the back and the heavy one in the front. the back lays down all the way and the front one leans back slightly... it is great.
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 4:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I looked at the Kolcraft for my twins when they were about a year old (I liked the facing seats too). I planned on buying it until I got to the store and saw it. It didn't seem like they'd be comfortable in it for too much longer. The seats seemed really small even for my one year olds; they are tall, but average and below average on weight. Also, while I liked the idea of the stroller, all the pieces and configurations made it seem a little less nice than strollers that were more solidly constructed.

Unless you spend lots of time out with kids in a stroller I'd probably take a good look at the Sit & Stand (my 2 year olds haven't napped in their stroller in ages, so you may find that your older one has outgrown that by the time the baby comes) . If you can find a store with floor models of both strollers that would be great - pictures can be so deseptive.
    Anonymous

• i have an 18 month old and a 5 month old. i am either going to get the Bumbleride Indie Twin or the Babyjogger City Elite Double Stroller. The other one I like is the Phil and Ted Double Stroller, bc it seems very compact ... not at all cumbersome... easy to fit through doors, ect. But I decided not to go with this one, bc I want a side by side so both children can have a view :) Good Luck.
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• ok i just made my decision. The 2010 Bumbleride Indie Twin. It comes with an infant seat adapter. That was the deal breaker.
    http://www.bumbleride.com/collection2010/indie-twin-colors.php
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2010