I just swallowed my tongue ring! :o/

Has this happened to anyone? My ring was acrylic and clear not metal.....is it going to destroy my insides? I'm kinda worried......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Health

• lol, i have swallowed mine mant times, so dont worry. however, if you are really concerned, talk with your dr.!!
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Ummmm..... oh never mind.I'm not even going there
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Was yours metal?....I'm just hopin it doesn't puncture anything...dh told me to try to throw up but it sounds even worse if it rips up my throat.....kinda scary when I think about it.....but kinda funny too...my entire family is laughing at me right now!! LOL
    Anonymous

• I have done it countless times over the past like 7 years! I think you will be fine.
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 5:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• thank you for giving me confidence ladies!!! :))
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• You'll probably just poop it out, lol. If you're really worried, call a doctor.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Ummm, well that sounds like it hurt a bit. But hey, if you wait a few days, you'll get it back. Just check the bottom of your toilet! rolling on floor

Ks_mom94

Answer by Ks_mom94 at 5:12 AM on Feb. 6, 2010