worried!!

i am alomost 27 weeks and twice today when i went to the restroom i noticed a little spot of blood on the toilet paper, what could this be from? im getting nervous, waiting for doctor to call back

mom24147

Asked by mom24147 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Do you have hemorrhoids?

Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• no i don't have hemorroids
    mom24147

Answer by mom24147 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Could be from intercourse...have you had that in the last 24 hours? A spot of blood is normally ok,on the other hand if you are bleeding thru a pad an hour then you should be worried. I, sure its nothing but all women are different and so are there pregnancies. Hope everything is ok.. keep us posted
    Lovingmykids3

Answer by Lovingmykids3 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Anytime we've had intercourse and I was on top, I spotted very little and it went away. My doc said it normal, but if it lasted for too long or there was pain to let them know.
    nini_78

Answer by nini_78 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• my thing is i haven't had intercourse in days so i don't know where its coming from
    mom24147

Answer by mom24147 at 9:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Have you been checked lately?? The cervix is full of blood and very seneitive to the touch. If your doc examined you recently could be that. As long as it's only a spot or so no need to worry. If it's alot then yeah be concerned.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2010