would you? Part 2

Well, that's one of the many other reasons. E.I. his family owe us some money, and they promise to pay back ASAP, well his brother owes us $600.00 (5 yrs ago) and his niece who is a grown woman owes another 500.00 (3 yrs ago). Yesterday I brought it up, and you know what he said?!: "is it your money?? it's mine so don't worry about it" . I mean to me the money that comes into the household it should be shared, no matter who works outside from home more... IDK, he's just been killing my feelings for him... I feel pretty sad and tired with this situation.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• sorry I missed your first post. If your owed money and need it even if you want it back and don't need it to buy something specific it's still needing it, you're allowed to say it.

is this about your significant other - aside from the money in question does he give money pretty freely to the household? that doesn't mean he shouldn't pay you back just that at least he's contributing.

if he's not even contributing plus owes back money that's not good. As for this aunt tell her she can make payment plan to you for x long or you have to go through collections for it.

Sorry you're having such problems.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 6:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• quit lending money
    Anonymous

• sometimes when guys say don't worry about it that means they spent it and said someone borrowed it. it's gone either way
    Anonymous