Am I lucky or what?

I have the must wonderful hubby ever and I was wondering if anyone has one like mine or do I have the best?
My hubby lets me sleep in every morning and gets up with our son to get him off to school. He cleans the house and works, pays the bills and gives me shopping money. He makes sure our kids and I are well taken care of and we have everything we want and need. He is so wonderful and I love him so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I have to say that for years I would get mad at my husband for everything. I finally left him for a time. We didn't get back together until I realized that I loved him for all that he is. We have been back together for a couple years and it is a different deal completely because I now spend my time loving him for all that he is and not what he isn't. The more I give him the more he gives back tenfold! He is an awesome husband making me dinner, letting me sleep in, taking care of our kids, giving me lots of affection (something I used to complain about all the time). He let's me do what I want and supports me through it all. Sometimes I think us women don't give men what they really need to really shine. I am glad I figured it out before I lost my best friend.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• i feel like i have the best husband also! he is the most amazing man i've ever met and it just makes me feel so incredibly lucky that i got him.
    Michelle451

Answer by Michelle451 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Yeah - some of these stories on here really make you thankful for what you have, huh? My dh gets up with our little one every morning so I can sleep later. He works so I can SAH and take it easy, doesn't get upset when the house is a mess or when supper isn't done when he gets home - he just pitches in wherever needed to help pick up the slack. He is an incredible dad to my older 3 kids from a prior marriage and will get down and wrestle with them in the floor and play in a way their own bio dad never would. I'm so thankful for him!

Answer by missanc at 6:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• yep you're a lucky gal!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• He sounds like a good guy but I hope that you help him out too.
    Anonymous

• Good for you. I have an amazing husband also. We recently had some major goal setbacks that were my fault ( involves tax
    return and student loan) . We had a lot of plans for it, life changing plans. Needless to say i cried and toke responsibility for the damage that i brought to the family. My husband just hugged and kissed me and told me not to feel this way, that life is unpredictable and we will still do what we have to do and change plans. He even started cracking jokes on it . I love him so much, he is the best husband i could have ever asked for.
    Anonymous

• no I sit around and watch him do all this....lol j/k
    It is more like he is helping me out.
    Anonymous

• I have an amazing man as well. He will take over whenever necessary and I sleep in on my days off, but getting up at 8 vs 6 is a huge difference for me. My LO wakes up about 9. He washes dishes, cleans the bathroom, and whatever else needs to be done, as well as supporting my education, well as me being home with our dd and not working full time. SO incredibly grateful for what I have.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• lol, and then she woke up
    Anonymous

• It is so good to hear you praising your husbands. So many wives just whine and complain.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:21 AM on Feb. 6, 2010