To the lady that answer my question and husband is a truck driver.

He's been driving truck for 3 years and that what we been doing and that what we started back doing. The relationship remind me of when a man cheats on u after a couple of days that's all the information u are going to get and things are back to normal in their mind ( especially if u started back sleeping with them). But we women will not let it go especially when we get in an argument we bring it back up. Well that's what I think is going on here we talked about it ,I fussed and he feel that it we are back were we left off. Now I do agree with u and I wanted to that by like I said I didn't want him to think I was desperate or begging him. But I will lay it on the line tonight either we get back together and do it right by getting married or we both go our separate ways. That is how I will lay everything on the line. I did it way now it my way or nothing. Girl I thank u for that advice he left I didn't.

officerdouglas

Asked by officerdouglas at 7:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• My head hurts.
    Anonymous

• Take a pill and take your ass to your doctor and shut the hell up.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 7:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• on behalf of every mom who could have responded to you, thank you for letting one of us know.

Glad you have some peace.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• My head hurts. Learn how to write complete sentences Missy O.
    Anonymous

• Is this better thank u for pointing that out. What would the world be like without a bitch like u!!!!!!!.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 7:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• You lay it on the lie? the man keeps cheating on you, doesn't want to live with you and you are going to lay it on the line? What part of he lives his life freely and does whoever he wants don't you understand? He has no desire for a real relationship. Let him go. He just wants to have convenient sex when he's in town. That's not a relationship. That's just him using you.
    Anonymous

• No ,honey u read it wrong I just use the cheating part to describe what I am talking about.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 8:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2010