I was wondering if any married couples have ever or thought about....

spicing it up by adding another couple? I guess its called "swinging" or had a threesome? I'm just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh please! you know all the other people answering has at least thought about it.
    My hubby and I had a threesome with one of my best friends. I had a blast and realy enjoyed it. As long as you trust your man and your friend thn there should be no jealousy issues. If you do do it just have fun with it and make sure it is with ppl you can trust.
    Anonymous

• oh heck no!!!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• That's disgusting!
    Anonymous

• no. I think we'd both be way too uncomfortable and jealous.
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 7:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• no.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 7:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• ROTFLMBO.... HELL NO.

I got married because I loved my husband.... that is NOT love.
    Anonymous

• Kinda, not with the couple....but more of me with a girlfriend...ive decided that watching it in a movie together was as close as we were going to get!!
    Anonymous

• No.. you don't need other people to spice it up.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• We talked about it, but rejected the idea. My husband wouldn't even let another guy see him naked, let alone want to see another one naked...and he sure as hell isn't going to let me have sex with another guy, while he has sex with another girl. I wouldn't allow it either. It just wouldn't work for us. Not that I'd feel threatened, but it just isn't us. Honestly, in our younger days, we may have considered threesome, but not at this point, now that we're married with a child. Not to mention, I'm not in to girls. I think all of that stuff involving other people is just asking for problems.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Agree with the above. Swinging can be alot of fun if you do it once in while...when you start doing it every weekend it sort of takes over your life.
    Anonymous