Serious Help Needed

Ok so a friend of mine told me last night out of all his friends I am the only one he cant stand anyone else to touch, and the weird thing is I feel the same way, I mean I dont even get jealous when other people touch my dh... what the hell is going on here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• i dont get what your talking about... is your dh the friend or is this a diff guy. be a lil more clearer so i can answer it
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 7:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I think you are infatuated with your friend. It doesn't mean you love him or that he loves you. There is some attraction, but not anything worth jeopardizing your marriage over. Try channeling those feelings towards your hubby. Good luck.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Sounds like you both have some infatuation going on for one another. This would explain the jealousy that you both feel. Tread carefully with this one, it could lead to problems that you can't quite see yet...not only with your marriage but also with your friend.
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 8:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• personally I wouldn't say it proves infatuation. I have lots of guy friends and there is one that I don't like to have anyone touch either. I'm married to someone else and intend to stay that way, but I've seen this friend hurt by many and the idea of him getting new girlfriends worries me. I don't like others touching him because I'm protective of him. Things can be complicated.

but I agree that it could be a sign of trouble. I'd be careful. I wouldn't stop seeing the guy or talking to him all together, but do what you can to not be totally alone with him in private places. If you are making excuses to be alone with him in private places, then I would take a look at the situation because that could mean trouble.
    If you aren't alone with him in complete private ex: each other's homes, then it's a lot less likely any cheating will happen.
    Good luck!
    Anonymous